Sunday, April 23, 2006

To the person in Singapore...

...who just got to my blog by searching, "What would it feel like to have a bullet in your brain?"--whatever reason you're googling that for, trust me, it isn't worth it. Redirect your energies somewhere else. You'll be glad about it later.

Just a little scary.

And I mean, I'm clear on how all these googlers get to me from searching things like "cunnilingus tips" and "blowjob techniques," but how the hell does my blog get referenced as the eighth highest google hit for that?

Back to more regular posting later today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karl Elvis said...

"Put a bullet to me. Bullet in the brain pan. Squish."

--River Tam

4/23/2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

Yikes! Why do some people have such violent tendencies?

4/23/2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger Romancing Simplicity said...

That is the weirdest search I have ever heard of. How creepy!

The other ones aren't so bad, however...

4/23/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria