Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sexy Haiku Tag

Well, I've been tagged--for the first time ever--by Anastasia over at Sexualité. And because I suspect she is dangerous when denied anything she wants she is far too luscious to turn down, here is some flash-form haikuiness for your feasting pleasure (at least, I hope it'll be pleasure).
"The game is that you write a D/s, kinky or sexy haiku…write one, write a dozen…it's up to you. What is a haiku you ask? It is verse form having three lines of five, seven, and five syllables."
~~~

You, forbidden fruit.
Your voice, a snake’s tempting hiss,
“Ripe. Tassssste.” (Good. Evil.)


Each burn of the cords
Exposing silent assent
To your tongue’s command.


In the dark theater
My hand…there. So light…And then…
You biting your lip.

~~~

Who to tag? Well, I'm new to this tagging thing, so I don't know the etiquette. Forgive me if I get it wrong. I picking based on bloggers I read who I know like to play with words, and whose wordplay I admire. If they want to try their hand at this, I'd love to read what they come up with. If not, no expectation or offense taken.

In alphabetical order:

Always Aroused Girl

Chelsea Girl at Pretty Dumb Things

Darkhawk

Ellie at Sex In The Smoke

Figleaf at Real Adult Sex

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear.

The pressure is on.

:D

3/26/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

CG: I'll happily take the links later, when we're both recovered, as I'm off to get drunkish meself. :)

AAG: Don't even. I already know whatever you do is going to so blow mine out of the water...

3/26/2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

I am so flattered
yet lack of sleep has me dull
must wait for dew's sun

3/26/2006 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I've been tagged. Hmmm.

Hmmm. Playing a little with haiku -- I believe formal Japanese-language ones have some sort of seasonal reference, so I'm trying to come up with some nature imagery for these....

I have offered trust
Upon an altar of skin
Trembling like a leaf


The cord's patterning
Melts from flesh like winter's end
Mem'ry knotted still


Building up the charge
Arc of lightning down the spine
Breathless, falling, spent


A long season's drought
Left thirsting for just one touch
Quenched by savage kiss


The curve of this throat
Pulse flutt'ring beneath my hand
Like a frightened bird




And my husband, who was up quite late, says he'll see me soon when I get to bed, and I say I want to see how many haiku I can get done first, so he wanders off muttering about obsessive-compulsive tendencies. Thus, I write informally:

I write the haikus
My husband laughs at me now
And stumbles upstairs


[ Posted here and in livejournal. Incidentally, because of your flowers post, I now have an icon for sex-related posts in my journal -- a morning glory with the caption "vibrantly trippy". ;) Done by one of my partners. ]

3/26/2006 3:22 AM  
Blogger Dee Jour said...

Very sexy Syl!!! (I'm going to call you Sexy Syl from now on because they go together well)

ahh I'm not too difficult (the plagiarism issues aside, turning me into a Mediterraneo freak of nature lol).

3/26/2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

These could get addictive! My oeuvres can be found on my site. Thanks for thinking of me, Miss SYL.

3/26/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Ellie: Ahahaha, nothing like poetry to make "I'll get to it later" sound charming, eh?

Darkhawk: Verrrry nice. And I love the new icon. I'm tickled magenta that my phraseology came in useful to you. And what a nice ego stroke from your partner! Better keep that guy or girl around.

Ana: Thanks. I don't really think you're difficult at all. Well, I mean I think we're both difficult--but in the way that means "challenging." But those are the only kinds of people I truly like. And difficult women are the sexiest. Especially when they're pouting and stamping their foot.

Ellie: I'll be right over to visit.

3/26/2006 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria