Thursday, September 28, 2006

"One-way ticket to Paradise Island, please."

SOME people say they hate meme quizzes, but then keep taking them and FORCING other people to take them. Some people need to be punished for their evil, green, monosyllabic ways.

Okay, maybe the word should be "tempting" instead of "forcing." But still.

Nontheless, the results are okay with me. Though I'd rather be Catwoman. BUT I'd like to point out Catwoman doesn't even BELONG on a superheroes list, anyway. I demand a supervillainess test!

You are Wonder Woman


You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.

Wonder Woman -85%
Superman - 80%
Hulk - 75%
Spider-Man - 75%
Supergirl - 70%
Robin - 60%
Batman - 60%
Green Lantern - 60%
Catwoman - 60%
The Flash - 40%
Iron Man - 40%

Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

10 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

I got the Hulk. 95%.

Must be my bad temper. I got a real bad temper.

9/28/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Ray: Heh, why am I not surprised you and Karl have the same result?

I'm Hulk third, you know. So I have a temper, too--but see, the difference is that before I deploy it, I will first try to disarm you by ensnaring you in my lasso of truth. If THAT doesn't work, then my self-righteous Superman (#2) comes out and tries to make everything right. And if THAT doesn't work, then cue the Hulk rage.

Which, though it started as a joke, come to think of it, is a highly accurate description of how I actually AM.

9/28/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Karl Elvis said...

Hulk here as well. Because there's no Thor and that's really who I am.

9/28/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Karl Elvis: Why Thor?

9/28/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

I got Spider-Man, must be my weird sense of humor. But Wonder Woman is Lady L's favorite, so you're ok in my book. :)

9/28/2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger TravelingMermaid said...

Supergirl "Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent."

This is screwed --- the only true part is "feminine".

I wanta be CatWoman! Meow!!

9/28/2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

I got Supergirl!
"Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent."

Meh, it's true enough to make me happy ^_~
Though I do have a wonder woman shirt!

9/28/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Art: You're always okay in my book, even if you had gotten Aquaman.

TM: Yeah, I don't understand any woman who doesn't want to be Catwoman.

Shay: Well, shirt or no shirt, you're always a wonder woman to me!

9/29/2006 1:45 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

If Karl ith thor, there'th uthually only one reathon.

r

9/29/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Ray: Dare I athk?

9/29/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria