Thursday, September 14, 2006

The BILF and the Fury

I've been feeling grumpy and self-pitying over the past couple of days and anything I've contemplated writing has made me feel ill with its wafting scent of Eau de Despair, a misted cloud of which I somehow accidentally walked through in the cosmetics section of the Life Shop a few days ago. I'd rather spare you lot from having to read about that at the moment, and spare myself the memory later on that I'd written something so soppy. So instead, I'll point you to something nice from someone else.

I've wanted to give this BILF a nod for quite a bit now, because I accidentally left it out of my original BILFs post.

I am a devoted reader and listener of the mp3 blog To Die By Your Side, and you should be, too. Why? Because the blog's owner, Coxon Le Woof is a man of exquisite musical taste AND writing skill. Feel like you're not keeping up with new indie stuff? Really miss that obscure britpop band from the '90s? Chances are Coxon's got the goods. And he'll also serve you up things you didn't even know you wanted to hear, but once you read his posts and listen, you'll realize it was just what you needed.

Coxon's knowledgeable, he's clever, he's got those HOT geek specs, and he's got a music collection that wakes the twin cobras of arousal and jealously within me and sends them dancing slinkily up out of my soul basket. And not only that, but his blog entries always perfectly evoke the feel of the music he's posted for you at the end of them. And that, my friends, takes real talent. Words and music. May they always copulate so beautifully.

Go give him a visit and a listen and tell him I sent ya. Or don't, but visit and listen anyway. Let me know if you like.

2 Comments:

Blogger coxon le woof said...

*blushing•

Aw shucks .. thanks for the kind words.

9/17/2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

The pleasure's all mind, Mr. W. Thanks for giving me so many nights of listening pleasure.

9/17/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria