Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ask me. I won't say no...how could I?

Coyness is nice, and
Coyness can stop you
From saying all the things in
Life you'd like to.

So, if there's something you'd like to try,
If there's something you'd like to try,
Ask me--I won't say no, how could I?
Since this morning, I've had something in my head to write that would be more of a "real" post. But for some reason, I don't feel like it. I don't want to tell people things today. Instead, all day I've just been sitting here wanting someone to ASK me something. Anything. I have no idea why. Maybe I'm just really overwhelmed with the amount of people in my outside life lately who have been calling me up to talk about their troubles or celebratory moments and forgetting to ask how I am or what's going on in my life.

I don't know. But all day I just keep saying to myself, "I wish someone would ASK me something good."

So I'm putting the offer out to any one out there who might read this. For the next twenty-four hours, write in the comments below or email me [sexeteria at that gmail place] any question you want, and I'll promise to answer it on the blog. It can be about anything--me, sex, the meaning of life, whatever. Every question (if anyone sends me one) will get an answer--though, I reserve the right for my answer to be, "I'm not going to answer that one" if I feel it's necessary. In other words, I won't guarantee an answer will be the exact one you want, but I can guarantee none of them will be untruthful. But I'll do my best to give good answer.

So. Have at it.
Ask me, ask me, ask me
Ask me, ask me, ask me,
Because
If it's not love
Then it's the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb
That will bring us together.

[Though the above wasn't inspired directly by this, I do want to give a nod to the fabulous Darkneuro, who did some kind of "send me a question" meme a while ago and some residue of it may have stuck in my brainpan. I know hers had guidelines, and I don't remember what they were, exactly...but there are no guidelines here.]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I understand completely. I always avidly yearn to be asked something, anything, a whole bunch of stuff...

Okay. It's always interesting to me to have someone write about something sexually pivotal. Not necessarily the best, the worst, the funniest... but a sexual something that sticks in your mind for some stubborn, indelible, possibly unknown reason.

Tell us, Miss Syl...


xoxooxoxo

5/18/2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger spcknght said...

What do you mean "IF anyone sends you one" (and that is NOT my question!)? OF COURSE we're going to write in! Who wouldn't want to know more about our wonderful Sexeteria lady?

Ok, my question's somewhat like Circe's...I'd like to know the most intensely happy moment you've experienced in your life--with the wish-rider attached to my question that you experience just as much joy tenfold after answering this.

5/18/2006 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.on which side of the bed do u sleep?

2how much can you stand clothez on ur body when u sleep?

3.whatz ur fav sleeping attire?

4.have u been told u snore?..sleepwalk?..or talk in u sleep?

5.do u sleep with the lightz on or off?

6.how many hourz u sleep in average?..and how many hourz you CAN you sleep?

7.can u share a bed? or not comfortable?..what size bed u have?

8.nightly rituals before getting under the sheetz..what are they?

Yes i am tired and about to knock out like a tweaker coming down after a week binge. sleep good.

5/19/2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Darkneuro said...

Actually, it was more along the lines of ask me anything and I'll tell you. Then there was the interview thingy. But wow.
Ok. I'll go with the silly here. What's your favorite color and why? How does that color make you feel, and how often do you use that color in your day-to-day life?

5/19/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Shon Richards said...

What's your comfort food book? The book you have read so many times you know it by heart but you keep coming back to it?

5/19/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

Gah! Shon Richards asked my question. *pout*

Hmm. Okaaay, how about this:

1. If you were an animal (non-human) what animal would you be?

2. What 7 songs/albums would you wnat to have with you if you were shipwrecked on a desert island (that happened to have a very good sound system in full working order)?

3. Which is/are your favourite piece(s) of underwear?

There, that should keep you going for a while.

Mwah!
Minxy xxxxxxx

5/19/2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria