Saturday, June 17, 2006

Now, That's My Kind of Ambivalence

To lighten up the mood and divert attention away from the "post'o'gloom"--which I can't stand seeing at the top of the blog anymore--I bring you:

Dr. Rajkumar.

Come, friends. Join me! All you can say is "Aaahhhh"! [sic]

Very sic, in fact. Hit play and jam like the fruit is in season, people. Listen to the brilliant chorus; and then let me know which of the four options you're voting for.




P.S. I will "do" the first person who memorizes this song, takes me on a dinner cruise, and sings it to me in front of a crowd of frighteningly anemic looking white people.

Thanks to Screenhead for the heads up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Syl said...

And did I mention it's going to be in your head all day now? No, no. No thanks necessary...I do these things for you out of love.

6/17/2006 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria