Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Speak the Truth

Just in case any of you people ever wonder if I'm creating a fake blog "persona" rather than giving you the real lowdown...

Thus speaketh the blogger:

...I pretty much am Elizabeth Bennett incarnate.

Thus speaketh the meme:

Which Classic Female Literary Character Are you?

You're Elizabeth Bennett of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen!
Take this quiz!


I'm just sayin'. As is my co-Elizabeth, Bitch PhD.

And yes, I *do* think if she was written today, she'd undoubtedly be a single girl with a sex blog. Ahem. Or at least, she wouldn't be Bridget Jones, for god's sake.

A real post later on (I think, unless I get waylaid).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear God I was Anna Karenina.

I'm stayin' away from the tracks!

I, for one, hope you do get wayLAID.

Ha!

5/27/2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

I'm Jane Eyre. Yikes! Never even read the book . . .

Now back to our regular programming . . .

5/28/2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria