Saturday, September 02, 2006

I should mention...

I'm on the road for the holiday weekend and will have pretty much no 'net access. I'll consider myself lucky if this post even gets out there. So, be surprised if you see something before Tuesday.

What WILL you do to fill the gaping void?

Well, in the meantime, you could:

1) Avail yourselves of some mighty fine writing from the folks on the right over there.

2) Write me a comment about how much you miss me so that when I get back I feel, much to my surprise, just showered in love and adoration from afar.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Three whole days without my Syl? My life feels so empty.

9/03/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger spcknght said...

Well, not that I've been posting all that much myself, but I've been a fairly faithful daily reader, so you WILL be missed infinitely by yours truly.

But get away and unplug for a bit..lord knows I need to, but can't seem to break the net's hold on me.

9/03/2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got back from the road myself. There's nothing like a good dose of family to give you a sense of perspective.

9/03/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

I was out of town myself earlier this week (for reasons I will reveal at my place) and just came over here to catch up with you, but . . .

I hope you're having fun, dear lady, because I'd like to hear about it when you come back! Your insights and wisdom are missed when you are gone . . .

9/03/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

COME BACK!!!!!

9/03/2006 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just hanging around, getting rained on in Northeast Texas, counting my damp chickens and the moments until your blogging return...

xoxooxoxoxoo

9/04/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Nikki Magennis said...

Consider yourself showered with affection.

9/05/2006 4:41 AM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Thanks to all seven of you sweet people (even Ray, who's clearly being sarcastic). Seven IS the lucky number, and I'm lucky to have all of you reading.

It's also cheering to read comments after a multi-hour-long drive through the rain.

And Spcknght, good to see you. I've worried about you, and am glad you're well.

9/05/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria