Sunday, February 05, 2006

One Month Later: A Note of Thanks to All You Lovely Readers

I just want to say thank you to everyone who's been visiting. I'm amazed every day at this whole blogging world and the amazingly smart and cool people involved in it.

I started writing this blog exactly a month ago. In this first month, I've had over 2,000 visitors, over 3,000 pageloads, and return visits that number in the hundreds. That just amazes and humbles me. When I started, I thought I'd be lucky if 10 people a day found the site and even a few of them responded. Many thanks to all of you who have visited, and for your great comments and kind emails. I look forward to more discussion and meeting more of you who are out there and hearing your thoughts.

It also makes me feel great that there's such a thriving number of intelligent, thoughtful sex bloggers out there keeping the discussion open and interesting. I had no idea when I first signed on this would be the case. Now I find myself overwhelmed with the number of blogs I want to read everyday. How will I ever have the time???

Much xo to you all...I think together, we're all making the world a better, more open, more creative place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Morgan said...

Congrats on your first milestone! Has it really only been a month? You're making quite an impact, Miss Syl. Can't wait to see what you get up to next month.

2/06/2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Miss Syl said...

Thanks, Sabrina. Gorgeous HNT pic, by the way. Wish I owned that lingerie.

2/06/2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Back to Sexeteria home




Linketeria